Hello, this week I am going to be writing about how to use your time wisely during this period of distance learning. Using your time wisely is not wasting your time on other things and using your time effectively.
Here is a list of ways on how to use your time wisely.
- The first way is by planning out when you’re going to do you assignments. This is so you don’t feel you have to do all the assignments in one day.
- The second way is to take breaks while doing your work so you don’t get overwhelmed with the work you’re doing.
- The third way is to keep your phone or any distractions away from you so you can do your assignments fast, then do phone stuff later.
- The fourth way is to make your assignments your top priority and everything else your second, this is so you can get your work done soon.
- The next way is to talk with other people about the assignments so you don’t feel alone.
- The last and final way is to get good sleep the night before so you won’t be too tired to do your work!