I’ve scheduled Aug. 31 and Sept. 2, from 12-1pm, as the days that I’ll be checking out books and equipment for students.
Year 1 students,
you’ll need to come by to check out your Video textbook. This will also be the time to check-out a camcorder if you don’t have anything to create videos with (camcorder, cell phone, Ipad, etc.
Year 2 students,
once you’ve decided which media to focus on we’ll know which items you’ll need to check out. See the list below:
- – Bloggers, you’ve got what you need
- – Podcasters, I’ve got microphones and headphones, microphone desk stands.
- – YouTubers, you’ll check-out one book. You can also check out camcorders and tripods if equipment is available.
- – Video/Journalism, you’ll be able to check out camcorders, tripods, cellphone stabilizers.
- – Short filmers, you’ll have one textbook. Further equipment will be checked out later when you start filming. If any Year 2 students have another idea that’s not listed above, please email me so we can discuss your options. I’m open to suggestions.