You’ve got two Collabs (short for collaborators for people that are too busy to say the entire word) set up.
Now, you’re going to do a quick intro with each other to introduce them to your audience. Because, really, the audience is what this is all about. If you want to make YouTubing a career, you’ll need an audience. One quick way of building your audience is through collab work.
- Intros need to be under 20 sec. Keep them short and to the point.
- Share the intro with me on Google Drive, and post the video to your own channel, and the channel of the person you’re collabing (is that a word?) with.
- Take time to fill out the description and tags for the video. We’ll discuss this in class.
- Your video will need to have a title/heading posted in the first few seconds of the vid.
- You can use any device to record the vid, phones make them easy to edit too. Your laptop also has a camera on it, so everyone has a device they can use.
Vids are due on Monday, Oct. 8, 2018.